12 Scallops, cut in half
24 slices of bacon, cooked how ever you like
Salt / Pepper / Olive oil
1/2 Jar NJS Dark Cherry Maple BBQ Sauce
*Preheat oven to broil* - If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes
1) Make sure to remove that pesky side muscle off the scallop. Just google how to clean scallops, f you need help. Trust me!
2) Slice Scallops in half and gently wrap in bacon and secure with skewers. 4-5 scallops to a skewer.
3) Place scallops onto a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4) Cook them under the broiler (checking them often)
5) After 6-8 minutes check to make sure bacon isn't burning. Continue cooking if bacon isn't crisped up for a few more minutes. Then drizzle with NJS Dark Cherry Maple and broil for 2 more
Eat and Enjoy!!