GRILLED PINEAPPLE SHRIMP
10 -12 Shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails off
¼ c ( to marinate) NJS Pineapple Bomb, more for dipping or drizzling
2 slices pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1. Marinate shrimp in the NJS Pineapple Bomb for 20 or up to 3 hours.
2. Skewer shrimp and pineapple alternating and grill over medium heat, 2-2 ½ minutes each side glazing with more sauce the last minute on the grill
3. Use some extra sauce for dipping!!
PINEAPPLE BOMB BURGERS
2 lbs ground, beef or turkey ( makes 7-9 burgers)
8-10 slices of bacon, cooked however you like to cook it
2 3/4 oz cheese, small cube
3/4 jar NJS Pineapple Bomb bbq sauce, use the rest to top your burger
1) Pour NJS Pineapple Bomb onto your ground beef, then add the bacon and cheddar cheese, mixing thoroughly.
2) Portion out 3 1/2- 4 oz for each burger, and using a clean thumb (doesn't have to be yours, but it does have to be clean) press into the middle of the raw burger to cause a 1/4 inch deep/thumb wide dimple (will keep your burgers from looking like footballs)
3) Grill over medium high heat around 3 1/2 minutes each side or until desired temp (145° is medium rare)
4. We add American Cheese within 20 seconds of our burger flip.
5) We always leave a little Pineapple Bomb behind for it's condiment role!!
Try and eat just 1!!
BAKED PINEAPPLE BOMB FISH
1 package Q’s Nuts- Cayenne Mango Almonds
12 oz Jordan Bros Seafood Cod
1 tsp NJS Missing link spice rub
1 jar NJS Pineapple Bomb
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1) Grind the nuts in a coffee grinder or food processor until finely ground. Pat the fish dry and season with missing link rub and squeeze one half of the lemon over fish. Apply the ground nuts as a topping, making sure to press it on so it sticks.
2) Place fish in a shallow baking dish and bake for 10-11 minutes ( depending on thickness) then remove from oven, turn temp to broil and place dish back in oven, broiling for an additional 1 minute. Watching closely so you don’t burn the nut topping.
3) Remove dish from oven and squeeze with remaining half of lemon, then add as much or as little NJS Pineapple Bomb as you like. We always go with a lot!
PINEAPPLE BOMB KIELBASA STIR FRY
14 oz Kielbasa , sliced into half moons
1 small onion, diced
1 medium green zucchini, sliced into half moons
1 medium yellow zucchini, sliced into half moons
1 yellow squash, sliced into half moons
½ cups Pineapple chunks
8-10 snap peapods, sliced
8-10 oz Pineapple Bomb bbq sauce
3 tsp olive oil
salt and pepper
Missing Link Spice Rub
2 cups precooked rice, follow the instructions
1. In a skillet or wok heat a 1 tsp oil, over medium heat
2. Add the kielbasa to hot pan and saute until browned about 4-5 minutes then push the kielbasa to the side of the pan and make room in the middle for the veggies
3. Add more oil if needed then add in the onions and saute until translucent, add the zucchini and squash and saute until softened, then add the Pineapple Bomb BBQ sauce and heat thru. Right before taking it off the heat add the chopped pineapple and peapods. Serve over rice
This is a great starting point to a stir fry, you can use what ever veggies are in season. Try using the leftovers as a filling for stuffed peppers, or as a topping for pizza, it can also be served over any grain that you prefer.